By the end of this course, participants will understand how to read a credit report and how to build and repair their credit history.
• Define credit and why it is important.
• Describe the purpose of a credit report and how it is used.
• Explain how to order a copy of credit report.
• Read and analyze a credit report.
• Identify ways to build and repair credit history.
Co-Sponsor(s): PNC Bank and The Women's Business Center at True Access Capital
Please be Prompt. Please check your email inbox and spam for the Zoom link.
Fee: No Cost